Which cap torque tester is right for you?
See the full product line that Mesa Labs has to offer for all of your cap torque testing needs.
Upgrade to a new unit today
Whether you have an older Torqo or SureTorque unit, or a competitive torque analyzer unit, Mesa offers multiple solutions to make sure you have accurate and dependable readings for years to come.
What we offer
- Non-destructive & destructive testing
- NEMA/washdown/corrosion resistant options
- Topload chuck for child-resistant testing
- Floating chuck for topload sensitive closures
- Pressure monitoring capability for bottle clamping and closure grippng pressures
- Dispenser pump cap testing capability
- Automatic data transfer to 3rd party SPC software
- Universal bottle clamping
- Fast changepart turnaround
- Full automation
Any Industry, any cap
Make sure you’re getting the most accurate results by letting our expert technicians calibrate your equipment and get a NIST-traceable certificate!
Inside Mesa’s Cap Torque Testers
- Closure Application/Removal
- Container/Closure Thread Fatigue
- Release and Re-apply Torque
- Tamper Evident Band Break
- Strip Test
- USP Permeation
- Child Resistant/Topload Control
- Automatic, Self-centering Clamping
- Servo Drive
- Color Touch Screen
- Quick Change Tooling
- Enhanced Safety Options
- USB/Ethernet Connectivity
- NEMA Configurations Available
- Chuck Pressure Measurements