Manual closure torque testing has poor ergonomics and has been plagued with errors from operator-induced variation such as: angular speed, topload, cap gripping pressure, etc. While automated torque testers eliminate the ergonomic concerns, they often require a trained mechanic to adjust the hardware and software configuration when changing over from one product to another. To overcome the complexity of the setup, Mesa Labs is now offering magnetically coded locator bases.
- Environmentally friendly 3D precision printed acrylic locator bases
- Highly resistant to corrosion and typical cleaning materials (IPA 70-90%, H2O2 3-6%, Spor-Klenz), ideal for pharmaceutical cleanroom areas, beverage and chemical production facilities
- Eliminates the need for mechanical and software setup adjustments
- Custom engineered for each unique product for horizontal (centering) and height positioning
- Unique, 5 position magnetic coding allows the automatic identification of up to 32 products.
- Available as an option for ST-S3 torque testers.
- Compatible with tubes, vials, and most pharmaceutical bottles.*
Contact us today for more information.
*Sample bottles/caps are required for compatibility testing.
Let’s talk torque analyzers!
Talk with one of our experts to get your questions answered and see how we can help you solve your torque analyzer pain points.